Yes, you can see through this soup. There are not many non-spicy, non-red Korean soups, and Radish soup is one of them. It’s very mild in taste and its texture is very soft and easy-to digest, thus it is often tagged favorite by children and also makes a popular breakfast soup for all ages.
For 2 servings:
dried anchovies (8)
dried kelp (2)
water (5 cup)
daikon radish (1/4)
daikon radish (1/2)
Korean soy sauce (1 tbl)
garlic (1 clove, minced)
salt & pepper
- Boil dried anchovies, dried kelps and a block of radish in water.
- Take out kelps when the water starts boiling.
- Remove the foam on surface.
- Remove anchovies and radish.
- Cut radish into thin 1"x1" square approx.
- Add prepared radish, minced garlic and soy sauce. Cook for 5 more minutes. Salt and pepper to individual taste right before serving.
Thanks so much! this was great. i was looking for moo guk without the beef.
This was really good! Thank you so much for posting the recipe.
Thanks for your comments both.
Post a Comment